Minimally Invasive Implant Treatment
What is AMII Minimally Invasive Treatment?
An additional surgical procedure developed for minimally invasive implant treatment is called Magic Surgery.
This technique is a newly developed procedure based on a minimal incision within 1cm and minimizing the use of bone graft materials.
It is a method of crestal approach different from the existing procedure.
Dentists can learn easily with only a short training session and composed of logical and simple procedures.
Advantages of minimally invasive implant treatment
- Little swelling and pain after surgery
- Significantly reduced surgery time
- Almost no infection and side effects
- Patient satisfaction with implant treatment is high
- Increased confidence in the difficult implant treatment with a variety of surgeons
- Low cost as no artificial material is used
- Stable maintenance of a healthy periodontal condition